Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DC Sports

Welcome to your brand new destination for DC sports! This is the place for information and analysis of the Washington Capitals, Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, DC United, local college teams, and the biggest sports stories.

Have you ever been watching the news and thought what was Dan Snyder thinking or if the Nationals picked up_______ they could be a championship team? That's the motivation for this blog. After years of devoutly following sports and merely shouting my opinions at the tv, I finally decided that posting them was probably a better option. I will try to post blogs once a day unless I'm too busy or if there's a big story that needs the immediate input of a 22 year old. I hope you find this blog informative, entertaining or at least a good distraction from work or reality. My first blog will be posted tomorrow, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment